About Grand Rapids Rubber Products
Established in 1943, Grand Rapids Rubber Products is celebrating more than 60 years of success.
Originally founded by Alvin Bergsma, Grand Rapids Rubber Products got its start in a two story downtown warehouse with only two employees. Servicing the local community and acting as a general distributor servicing industrial markets, GR Rubber has evolved through three generations of family ownership. In 1976, our company moved to its current location on Roger B. Chaffee Blvd. to expand its operations in a larger facility.
None of this would have been possible without our strong commitment to customer satisfaction and our determination to evolve with rapidly changing times. Although GR Rubber has changed quite a bit in these past 60+ years, we still hold to our original core values while applying them to new technology as we move into the future.