From creating one-of-a-kind parts to cost-effective rubber gasket fabrication, we pride ourselves in the expertise and ingenuity that powers our capabilities here at Grand Rapids Rubber.
Steel-Rule Die Cutting
Perfect for higher production runs and thick materials, flatbed steel rule die cutting is customizable and precise. With the ability to produce quality parts from a wide variety of materials, die cutting is highly versatile.
Steel-rule die cutting is ideal for:
- Medium to large production runs
- Thick or difficult-to-cut materials
- Repeat orders
Flashcut Dieless Cutting
Our ATOM Flashcut dieless gasket cutting uses the latest technologies to produce unique parts. Able to generate parts from CAD drawings, dieless cutting allows you to design and produce a part within minutes, without the cost of creating a steel rule.
Flashcut dieless cutting is ideal for:
- Prototype parts
- Tight or difficult cuts
- Minimizing waste
- Reduced lead times
Dieless: using the latest technology, GRR now offers gasket manufacturing without tooling.
Any of the following conditions make dieless your best choice:
- Can cut gasket material up to 20mm thick
- Minimize waste
- No more costly steel rule tooling cost
- Part generated by your CAD drawing (min fee to convert CAD drawing)
- Reduced lead times. Design a component and produce it within minutes